Disclaimer: This didn't actually happen. This is actually a project for Web Applications : Editing in GIMP.
I can't believe that I'm spending an entire day with my superstar; Rick Riordan!!! He is the author of Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles and so many more other books!!! They're my favorite books and if you know me, you know that I love my books.
So firstly, I asked him to read me a few excerpts from his book. The book although carrying tones does not always have the tone of the author. The tone was extremely emphasized in the way he wanted it when he read it to me which I liked extremely because the author's tone is extremely important.
 |
| Reading with Rick Riordan [GIMP] |
After that we watched some movies that I liked a lot. For example: Percy Jackson movies to see what he thinks about it; if it's similar to his way of thinking or not. I also wanted to see some movies related to Ancient Egypt like the Mummy and the Stargate movies. It is very exciting and nice to be honest.
 |
| Watching Movies |
I also wrote a very small chapter book with him. You see, I tend to put too much details which bores everybody so he kindly edited it for me. I'm also not very good with plots. Perhaps more abstract descriptive writing and essays but never really stories. I tend to nitpick the entire thing and then it'll end up much longer than a small chapter book. This was really fun and exciting because in this book, there is my tone and his tone mixed together. It would definitely sound unique.
 |
| Writing A Chapter Book |
Comments
Post a Comment