GIF with GIMP
This is like my daily life [school days only, of course]. Everyday I am reluctant to wake up and so I am sleepy in the morning and go to school via van. First thing I do when I get to class is set up my books and other stationary. Then I listen to teachers and write down notes. The teachers also usually give activities regarding a laptop. So that describes my day before lunch. Lunch consists of Idli and Sambar and then it's English class for me. English class is always after lunch for me this year. Then after English class, the bell rings, and I rush out and go home in the van. Then I start my homework and usually I end up being frustrated by how much homework I have. After that, I eat dinner with my family and then it's bedtime for me.
This is like my daily life [school days only, of course]. Everyday I am reluctant to wake up and so I am sleepy in the morning and go to school via van. First thing I do when I get to class is set up my books and other stationary. Then I listen to teachers and write down notes. The teachers also usually give activities regarding a laptop. So that describes my day before lunch. Lunch consists of Idli and Sambar and then it's English class for me. English class is always after lunch for me this year. Then after English class, the bell rings, and I rush out and go home in the van. Then I start my homework and usually I end up being frustrated by how much homework I have. After that, I eat dinner with my family and then it's bedtime for me.

Comments
Post a Comment